Velvet Superior Apartment | Barcelona | Spain

  • 75mq
  • 1 Bedroom
  • 1 Bathroom
  • 1-3 People
from 150 / night

Description

Velvet Superior Apartment is in the attic of a listed  building of the 1930’s.  Decorated with a tasteful mix of modern and art deco  which complements the original  brick vaulted ceiling. These bright and spacious apartment can accommodate up to 3 people as it is composed of a big design bedroom, with TV and ensuite fully equipped bathroom and another room with a sofa cama, ideal for a couple with the children or a group of  friends. The apartment has been completely refurbished and is feature air conditioning, heating and hi speed WiFi Internet Access, as well as a fully equipped kitchen with all the appliances and utensils any aspiring chef would need. Fresh linen and towels are provided. The apartments provide guests  an oasis of tranquility, silence and privacy. On the same floor there is an additional unit with double bed and en-suite bathroom (Velvet Suite) which can be rented along with any of the Velvet  apartments for an additional 2 guests. Your stay here will make you feel right at home in Barcelona.

Features

  • Bedroom: 1
  • Double Bed: 1
  • Living Room: 1
  • Dining Room: 1
  • Kitchen: 1
  • Bathroom: 1
  • Toilet: 1

Location

Area:

Eixample,Diagonal

Located in the in the attic of a listed historic building of the 1930’s. Privelidged by their convenient location on Avenida Diagonal, next to the charming Passeig de Gracia. Privelidged to be located amongst Barcelona’s most emblematic architecture; Casa Batlló, la Pedrera, El Palau de la Música and the Gran Teatro del Liceu, that can all be found within walking distance. Nowadays Eixample is famous for being home to the majority of Barcelona's art nouveau masterpieces, and a high-class residential and shopping area. The right side of the Eixample is the older and therefore has more of the impressive architecture, but really there is not a huge difference between the two sides. Passeig de Gràcia is the heart of Eixample and the line that cuts the area into two from "Eixample left" and "Eixample right". Here you will find most of Barcelona's international designer shops such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Also along this road are La Pedrera and Casa Batlló. Eixample is a safe and residential part of the city but there is also a vibrant nightlife and a thriving café culture. Eixample is a beautiful barrio to wander round, take in the glorious architecture and people-watch from one of the many terrace cafes. Transport to and from the area is good. Eixample is serviced by several metro stops, as well as the FGC train. However the area is very central and most other parts of the city are within walking distance.

Nearby

  • Paseo de Gracia: 3 min walk
  • Plaza Catalunya: 15 min walk
  • Las Ramblas 15 min walk
  • Pedrera: 5 min walk
View Map

Amenities

Indoor

24-Hour Security, ADSL/WiFi, Air Conditoning, Bathrobe, Bedlinen & Towels, Child Friendly, Coffee/Tea Maker, DVD/CD, DVD/CD Player, Designer Bath Product, Direct Dial Telephone, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elevator, En Suite Rooms, Hair Dryer, Handicap Accessible, Heating System, In-Room Safe, Iron/Ironing Board, iPod Station.

Services and Fees

Included Services:

All Taxes, Concierge Service, Rental Fees, Weekly Cleaning.

Fees:

  • Safety Deposit: 800 €

Additional Information

Cleaning service: Rates do not include daily cleaning. A weekly rental includes a weekly maid service who cleans the apartment and refreshes the bed linen and towels. Additional cleaning service can be requested at an additional charge of 35 €.

 

Property Policies

Payment Policy:

A deposit of 20% to confirm the reservation is required (by Credit Card or Bank Transfer). If we do not receive the 20% deposit within 4 working days, the reservation will be cancelled. The remaining 80% is to be paid upon your arrival. All major credit cards are accepted. At the arrival the owner requests the card details to authorize him to charged your card in case of damages.

Cancellation Policy:

Reservations can be cancelled without penalty until 48 hours prior to arrival date. In case of cancellations made within the 48 hours prior to arrival date the deposit will not be refunded.

Requirements

Reservation deposit

20%

Minimum stay

3 nights

Place an Inquiry

Fill in the form and press “Place an Inquiry”. If you need more information don't hesitate to call +62 (0)877 6172 3081 (Indonesia)or+39 392 6400 800 (Italy) or write to info@luxurysight.com

Errors found in the form

There is a problem with the form, please check and correct the following: