- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1-6 People
Muse Superior apartment is located in the charming district close to the most prestigious avenue in Barcelona: Paseo de Gracia.
The apartment is composed by an elegant dining room, an American kitchen (with induction glass-ceramic, oven cum microwave, a washing machine and a dryer, a dish washer, a boiler and all kitchen equipments).
The two spacious double bedrooms (with comfortable 29 cm thick mattresses) and the two fully furnished bathrooms are at the ground floor.
There is also a comfortable sofa cum bed for two people in the hall – dining room if you a group or a family of six people.
Some of the apartments has a balcony depending on the availability, on demand.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Double Beds: 2
- Dining Room: 1
- Kitchen: 1
- Bathrooms: 2
- Toilets: 2
Located in one of the traditional buildings in Paseo de Gracia. Privelidged to be located amongst Barcelona’s most emblematic architecture; Casa Batlló, la Pedrera, El Palau de la Música and the Gran Teatro del Liceu, that can all be found within walking distance. Nowadays Eixample is famous for being home to the majority of Barcelona's art nouveau masterpieces, and a high-class residential and shopping area. The right side of the Eixample is the older and therefore has more of the impressive architecture, but really there is not a huge difference between the two sides. Passeig de Gràcia is the heart of Eixample and the line that cuts the area into two from "Eixample left" and "Eixample right". Here you will find most of Barcelona's international designer shops such as Chanel and Louis Vuitton. Eixample is a safe and residential part of the city but there is also a vibrant nightlife and a thriving café culture. Eixample is a beautiful barrio to wander round, take in the glorious architecture and people-watch from one of the many terrace cafes. Transport to and from the area is good. Eixample is serviced by several metro stops, as well as the FGC train. However the area is very central and most other parts of the city are within walking distance.
- Paseo de Gracia: 0 min walk
- Plaza Catalunya: 5 min walk
- Las Ramblas 10 min walk
- Pedrera: 2 min walk
- Casa Batlò: 2 min walk
24-Hour Security, ADSL/WiFi, Air Conditoning, Bathrobe, Bathroom, Bedlinen & Towels, Cable TV, Child Friendly, Coffee/Tea Maker, DVD/CD, DVD/CD Player, Designer Bath Product, Direct Dial Telephone, Dishwasher, Dryer, Elevator, En Suite Rooms, Hair Dryer, Heating System, In-Room Safe, Iron/Ironing Board, iPod Station, Non-Smoking Rooms, Pets Allowed, Washing Machine.
Services and Fees
Concierge Service, Rental Fees.
- Safety Deposit: 200 €
· Apartment Check-in time: From 3.00pm · Apartment Check-out time: At 11.00am · Arrivals after 8 p.m. will have an extra charge of 30 €. Arrivals from 10 p.m. to 2 a.m. will have a 50 € extra charge. . Pets are welcome (dogs and cats) with a maximum weight of 15kg. . If you are staying more than 6 nights the deposit will be of 400 €
· 20% of the total cost of the stay will be charged to your credit card on the day the reservation is confirmed. · Full payment will be made on the day of arrival and is essential for the handing over of the keys. · On the day of the arrival, at check-in, guest will have to leave a deposit of 200 € in Visa or Mastercard. If you are staying more than 6 nights the deposit will be of 400 €. · The City Tourist Tax 0,75 per guest and day shall be paid upon arrival.
· Up to 20 days before arrival; no cancellation fee. · Between 20 and 3 days before the arrival date 50% of the rent will be charged · 48 hours before the arrival date or in the case of a no-show 100% of the rent will be charged.